We are looking for high caliber people to join our successful energy management consultant team. We offer immediate and long-term compensation as well as a generous commission structure without a limit on what you can earn.
- Work within a respected energy consultancy with a proven track record enhancing economic and environmental sustainability in an emerging market
- Unlimited earning potential and the tools to be a successful energy consultant
- In-depth and ongoing training on energy management strategies including solar power
- Focus on underserved SMB, religious institution, and nonprofit markets
- Regular support and group discussions to enhance individual and team performance
- Freedom to work remotely and maintain your own schedule
- Responsible for the overall performance and productivity of your designated territory
- Understand clients’ business challenges and effectively communicate solutions
- Ensure client satisfaction and maintain relationships
- Participate in consultancy team development and weekly team meetings
- Represent Sunistics in a professional manner and in accordance with the Sunistics brand
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Keen interest in the energy landscape in California
- Previous solar experience preferred
- Encouraging and responsive teaching style while being comfortable assessing performance and giving feedback
- College Degree required
Join our growing team that is helping organizations leverage their economic strength through energy intelligence and renewable energy projects.
Sunistics, LLC is one of the fastest growing energy management companies in Southern California. With a focus on small and medium-sized businesses, religious institutions, and nonprofits, and the reduction in their consumption of energy produced by fossil fuels, Sunistics was established to provide counsel and guidance for organizations that aim to become more economically and environmentally sustainable.
For inquiries, please email us.